Are you looking for road service for your truck? This is a common request by truck owners because some roadside assistance plans only cover certain types of vehicles. If you own your own truck or a fleet of trucks, you need a way to stay safe when on the highway. Having some type of roadside assistance to help you or your drivers when something unexpected happens is the best way to do this.
Different roadside assistance companies offer different road services for trucks so you’ll need to find one that offers the services you need. However, there are some services that all companies should include in order to keep your trucks fully protected on the open road. Here are some of the services you can expect to find.
- Flat tire
- Fuel delivery
You never know when you’ll need one of these services and if you have a roadside assistance plan, it will help get you back on the road a lot faster. You can also choose between different packages to customize your service and get the one that best suits your business. Be sure to ask about any limits that might be set on towing, fuel delivery, lockout or any other services they offer.
Here are a few of the things that you should look for when shopping for road service for trucks:
- Reliability – How reliable is the company when it comes to providing the services you need? This is very important. You don’t want you or your drivers stuck out on the highway and discover that you can’t depend on the company you chose to get there fast.
- Accessibility – You need to be able to reach the company when you need to. Do they offer 24-hour service seven days a week? If not, what are you suppose to do if you have a problem when the office is closed?
- Customer service – How fast do they respond to your concerns and do they go that extra step to make sure they provide you with the best service possible.
- Service calls – How many service calls are you allowed per year and what happens if you need extra?
- Vehicle specific coverage - The service should provide vehicle specific coverage that covers the vehicle not the driver. This way, it doesn’t matter who is driving the truck, you have coverage when you need it.
Finding a service that you can trust to take care of your needs is vital to any business small or large. You can usually receive a quote on price by providing a list of vehicles and other relevant information. Use this information to help you find the best road service for your trucks.