One of the first steps you should take after purchasing a new car is to secure roadside assistance services. The benefits to having roadside assistance are numerous, but two of the most commonly mentioned benefits are the peace of mind that roadside assistance affords you as a driver, and the cost effectiveness. Often, using your roadside assistance benefits even just once can pay for your membership.
Having roadside assistance services with Best Roadside Service also extends several unique benefits to its members, including 24 hour emergency personal assistance, 24 hour trip and routing services, 24 hour concierge service, and automotive savings, as well as travel savings, hotel reservations, and theme park discounts.
If you are like most people, you may often find yourself hesitant or reluctant to change. In general, we tend to have a love/hate relationship with change. Yet, the changes we may be scared of can often be the ones that are good for us.
If you own your own business and you are considering changing the roadside assistance services provider for your fleet of vehicles, then there are several questions that you should ask yourself:
- Will changing our service provider make a positive impact on our return on investment? Carefully examine the new services you are considering, and take a look at how they impact your company’s return on investment. If switching services helps your company see more of a return, and you trust the company and its services, then you can rest assured that it is likely a good decision.
- Will the new service provider be flexible and willing to work with us when and where necessary? This is particularly important during the early stages of the transition, where flexibility can make or break your experience.
- How will changing service providers impact that experience of our customers? At the end of the day, you need to also consider how this change will affect your customers. If it negatively impacts their experience, they are likely to take their business elsewhere — so proceed with caution.
- Will changing service providers be disruptive to our day to day business operations? Again, it is important that you do all that you can to not disrupt the day to day flow of your business.
On the other hand, perhaps you are considering a switch in roadside assistance service providers for your own personal vehicle. If this sounds like you, then there are plenty of questions that you should ask including the following:
- Does this new service provider offer a coverage area for the areas that you most often travel, or even coast to coast nationwide coverage? If you stay close home, then you may be able to get by with using a smaller or local company. However,if you enjoy traveling, look for a company that offers coast to coast nationwide service.
- Does the new service provider offer a better value to you and your family? Value is about more than just hard costs. Take a look at the value that the new service provider is bringing to you and your family.
- Does the new service provider offer plans and services that fit your unique needs? Make sure that the new service provider offers the services that you want and need — and that you aren’t paying for services that you will never use.
- Does the new service provider offer better quality and service that you can trust? In order to give you peace of mind, it is important that you work with a company you can trust. Check into their service, read reviews, and ask your friends and family members for recommendations.
If you can comfortably answer “yes” to most or all of the questions above, then it is safe to say that you are likely making a sound decision in switching service providers for your roadside assistance needs.
Needing roadside assistance is one of the most unpredictable things in life. The truth is, almost all drivers will find themselves in the need of roadside assistance at one time or another. The time to be sure of your roadside assistance and provider is now — before you need to call them and it is too late.
If you have any questions about roadside assistance services, or to talk to a member of our team about switching your services, then you have come to the right place. Best Roadside Assistance offers the very best in services and features to their customers — and at a great value. We also offer plenty of additional services, including hotel reservations, 24 hour concierge service, travel discounts, and theme park discounts. To find out more, give us a call or connect with us online today!